Top 5 Most Important Points In Every Recording Contract
1. Time Limit: How long will the contract last.
2. Options: How many times may the contract be renewed and by whom?
3. Recordings and Releases: How many albums will a performer record, & does the record company have to release the finished recordings commercially?
4. Royalty Clauses: How much money do you make from the sale of singles, albums, & digital download.
5. Reduced Royalty Clauses: How much would you receive in foreign countries, record clubs or television album collections, radio station promotional copies, and low priced budget albums..
I hope these tips help you.